Kalbos: English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Norway, Swedish, Romania
Operacinės sistemos: Windows Professional 7 32
Atnaujinti įranga: Galima
Naudoti interneto ryšį: Galima
Garantija: 12 mėnesių
Intelligent All Systems Diagnostics for Your Renault Car:
VCX NANO automotive diagnostic tool can scan all modules like ECM(engine), TCM(Transmission), ABS, SRS(Airbag), Brake System, BCM(Body Control Module), EPS(Electronic Power Steering), HVAC(Heat, Ventilation and Air Conditioning), TPMS(Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset), Radio, EPB and so on to perform OE level diagnostics to read and clear codes, view live data stream, perform active tests, and retrieve ECU information, allows you to get a faster and more accurate test result on all electronic systems.
Read DTCs–It can access to the depth of every onboard systems to read and analysis the DTCs
Clear DTCs–it can clear the DTCs hidden in the ECU and clear the lights on the dashboard.
ECU Information–get ECU information in detail.
Live Data Stream–a valuable reference to determine the specific problems accurately.
VCX NANO comes with advanced ECU Coding capabilities to reprogram the adaptive data for certain components after replacement to enhance vehicle performance and flash hidden functions to customize car settings and disable annoying functions.
- Online Calibration
- Online Parameterization
- Components Matching
- Flash Hidden Functions
- Rear-view mirror folding
- Disable daytime running light
- Disable seat belt alarm beep
- Remove maximum speed limiter
Note: We don’t provide online account for ECU Coding & Programming.
Bi directional Control:
VCX NANO supports bi-directional or active tests on systems and sub-systems, components and so on. For example, it can do bi-directional on ABS to test its sensitivity and function, on Motor Pump to test the integrity of the system, on fuel pumps, wipers, headlamps, windows, doors, sunroof and so on to test its functionality.
Multi Service Function
VCX Nano comes with many kinds of service functions including: Oil Reset, EPB Reset, SAS Calibration, DPF Regeneration, Headlight, TPMS Reset, ABS Auto Bleed, Battery Registration, Throttle Reset, Injector Coding, Power Balance, Suspension Calibration, Transmission Adaptation etc.
Oil Reset: Perform reset for a new countdown of engine oil life system once changed the oil.
EPB Reset: Reset brake pads to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively.
SAS Calibration: Erase the fault steering angle sensor memories and make calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor.
DPF Regeneration: Clear the blockage via the continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.
Full OBD2 Test Mode:
- Reading Codes: Present some diagnostic trouble codes after scanning the vehicle.
- Resetting Codes: Clear the fault codes after doing the repair according to the prompt of the scanner.
- Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
- I/M Readiness: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Freeze Frame: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
- O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer. (Note:If the vehicle uses a controller area network (CAN) protocol to communicate, this function is not supported by vehicle)
- On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
- Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.