Note: TP22,23,24,25 transponders are required!
Operating system: Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Read ECU info;
- Read PIN;
- Change mileage
- Read & Write EEPROM;
- Programming new keys;
- Clear ECU errors;
- View memory buffer.
Supported VAG vehicles:
Golf 6, Jetta, Polo, EOS with VDO dash 2009 – 2011, note: not all dashes are supported!
Golf 5, Caddy, Touran, Jetta, EOS with VDO dash 2003 – June.2006
Golf 4, Bora with VDO or Motometer/Bosch dash: 1997-2003
Beetle with Marelli dash: 1998 – 2005
Passat, Jetta, with VDO, Marelli or Motometer dash: 1997-2004
Polo with VDO or Motometer dash: 1999-2006 (1999-2002 mileage change only)
Sharan with VDO dash: 2000-2004(mileage change only)
Caddy, Lupo with VDO or Motometer dash 1997 – 2002(mileage change only)
Transporter with VDO dash 1998 – 2000
LT35 ( Temic immo box) 1999-2003 (pin code read only)
Gol ( Kostal immo box) 1999-2003 (pin code read only)
Altea, Leon, Toledo with VDO 2003 – 6/2006
Leon, Toledo, Cordoba, Ibiza with VDO or Motometer dash 1997-2003
Alhambra with VDO 2000 – 2004(mileage change only)
Inca with VDO or Motometer 1997 -2000(mileage change only)
Octavia II with VDO dash 2005 – 6/2006
Octavia, Fabia with VDO dash 1997 – 2004
A3 VDO dash 2003 – 2005
A3,A4,A6 VDO dash 1997 – 2000
A3,TT,A6 Magnetti Marelli dash 1998 – 2003
A4 Bosch dash 2000 – 2008 – Read/write of encrypted data with V4.5!
A4,A6,A8 1995-1999 (immo box – read pin code)
How to programmer keys with vagtacho USB4.0
1. Switch ON ignition with any key new or old, no mater which one. Start software, select VDO NEW – CAN bus from menu. Press Connect Selected ECU button, after 5 seconds the data of the dash will be shown on screen. Press Program New Key, software will read data from the dash and after few seconds a new window will be open. See the picture. ID numbers of the transponders which are stored into memory will be show.
2. Press Save Data to File and save immobiliser’s data somewhere in you computer. After you had saved file, press Close – Disconnect, switch iginiton off and remove key. Start TMPro and upload that file in software. TMPro will check file and will open a menu where you can program new transponder key for this car. Insert the new key in TMPro box and program it.
3. This is TMPro module#146 window. Insert transponder key with new Megamos ID48 chip and program it.
4. Press Add Key and a message will be shown. Switch ON ignition with key which you want to program! The key may be new – already programmed with TM Pro, or old – key which has been used with the same car! Vagtacho will check the key. If this key is already programmed to the car, or it is from another car, Vagtacho will show warning message on screen and won’t program this key!
5. If everything is ok, Vagtacho will add the new key into the data of immobiliser and will show ID number of new key on screen. See the red mark on the picture. Now you are ready to program the new transponder key into the immobiliser. Press Write Keys to complete programming procedure !
6. Press Write Keys and the warning window will be open. If you are sure that everything is all right, press Continue, otherwise press Cancel. If you press Cancel nothing will happens, and the data won’t be written into immobiliser. After pressing Continue Vagtacho will writes the data into immobiliser after few seconds. The dash will be reset, and the programming procedure will be completed! This is the last step, after this the new data will be written into immobiliser! If you have marked and erased some keys, they will NOT works anymore!
7. This picture shows the final Vagtacho window. If you have switched ON ignition with key which is already programmed by TMPro, the warning lamp of immobiliser on the dash will be turned off. The new key is already stored into immobiliser and you can start engine! If the immobiliser’s warning lamp on the dash is still flashing, there is some error in programming procedure, you can check the transponder key- see how to do this on the next picture!
8. Switch ON ignition with the key which you want to test! Start software, select VDO NEW – CAN bus from menu, and press Transponder Check. Vagtacho will connects immobiliser. Press Read ECU Info button, and wait about 10 seconds. The information about this transponder key will be displayed on screen, see the next picture. You can press Read ECU Info to testing of transponder key again. This procedure is optional, and is not required when programming the new keys.
9. Transponder variable part and transponder locked must be YES, otherwise there are errors in programming of the new key with TMPro! Transponder fixed part must be YES otherwise the key is still not programmed into immobiliser, or Vagtacho programming procedure is not completed successfully. In case of such error, repeat whole programming procedure again with another new transponder! All parameters must be set YES!