Multi-Language: English, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Spanish, French, Italian, Croatian, Danish, German, Swedish, Finnish, Slovenian, Czech, Greek, Chinese
Connection: Wi-Fi / USB
Software: GDS2, Tech2Win V2021.4 (SPS programming if you have online account!)
Operating systems: Windows XP, Windows 7
System updates: Available (Contact us to check if there’s an available update)
Internet connections: Available
Warranty: 12 months
- Automatic vehicle recognition;
- DTCs error code reading and removal;
- Complete list of live data streaming for all main ECU;
- Recordable / playback of live data;
- New software flash for existing ECU to fix drivability issues;
- Programming and installation of new ECU (PCM, ABS, Instrument cluster, air bag, fuel pumps etc.,);
- Programming new keys;
- Setting / removing speed limiters;
- J2534 pass thru offering ECU re-flash and diagnostics for other vehicle manufacturers, when subscribed to their specified software;
- Many more dealer/workshop specific functions.
The J2534 Configuration Application:
The Multiple Diagnostic Interface (MDI) is a J2534 device that connects between your computer and the vehicle’s J1962 DLC connector for pass-thru programming of the vehicle ECU.The J2534 Configuration Application is installed onto your PC at the same time as the MDI Manager software allowing you to control how your TIS 2 Web application will connect to an MDI. In addition, this application provides API Monitoring controls to aid in investigating problems encountered while using any J2534 devices (including the MDI). To launch the J2534 Configuration Application from SPS, press the “configuration” button on the Diagnostic settings screen.
- Check Engine Compartment for components which may be loose; kinked or pinched vacuum hoses or electrical connections, and for any other missing or disconnected components.
- Check to assure that hoses and electrical wires are properly routed to provide sufficient clearance with adjacent moving or hot parts.
- Observe the movement or freedom of movement of linkage, valves and other components.
Check for unusual noises within the engine compartment.
- Visually inspect for seepage and leaks at hoses and pipe connections, seals, gaskets and plugs.
Tighten clamps and connectors as necessary.
- Check power steering gear, lines and hoses for leaks and clearance with adjacent panels, moving or hot parts. Tighten clamps and connectors as necessary.
- Test engine coolant protection.
- Check all fluid levels; engine oil, transmission oil, power steering oil, battery, brake, and cooling system.
- Add inspection items as needed
- Check throttle linkage for freedom at wide open and closed throttle.
- Check tension on all belts.
- Body–Accessories (Check operation of all interior and exterior lights).
- Road test on a route with road conditions permitting the proper evaluation of squeaks and rattles.
During this test, check the following items for proper operation and function.
- Visually inspect vehicle undercarriage for looseness, missing components and line routing and clipping, and fluid leaks. – Tighten clamps, couplings and connectors as necessary.
- Data transfer and Electronic Control Unit (ECU) reprogramming
- Shop network communications (LAN and WLAN)
- Future expandability, including diagnostic applications