Kalbos: English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Italian
Operacinės sistemos: Android+IOS
Atnaujinti įranga: Galima
Naudoti interneto ryšį: Galima
All Cars Lifetime Free Full System Diagnostic:
„With superior all systems diagnoses, this multipurpose obd2 scanner can be used to read all available systems’ ECU information to facilitate the vehicle diagnosis. The complete systems vary from different cars and they usually include engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, TPMS, EPB and chassis / body / electrical equipment system etc.
- Examinate your car like a professional mechanical technician
- Read DTCs from the vehicle’s all electronic control systems to locate problem areas, and offer solutions;
- Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out and turn off fault Indicator lamp;
- Live data shows each sendor parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph modes etc.;
- The active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.”
15 Maintenance RESET Functions(Oil/SAS Free 1 Year)
„This OBD2 scanner is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. There is some commonly-used special reset services are listed for your reference:
- Oil Lamp Reset Service : allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
- EPB service: it is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency.
- BAT battery service : allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- DPF service : specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- SAS service: helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
- TPMS service : makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
- IMMO Key Programming: the unique car key programming and read pin code function, it is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
- ABS Bleeding : ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion after repair ABS pump system
- Sunroof Reset: The sunroof memory generally needs to be reset when the vehicle’s battery is replaced or the car dies
- Suspension Reset:Try reset electronic suspension air ride with the massage system close all doors koeo flip through measage system go to suspension reset or on off
- Gearbox Reset:Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and drive. Once you perform this procedure the Engine Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) will work together to learn how you drive by monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programing method of the TCU / ECU drive the car.
- AFS Headlamp Reset ：’AFS’ means Adaptive Front lighting System (at night with the Bi-Xenon headlights) it swivels either side, pressing that button means they stay pointing straight ahead and don’t turn when you turn the steering wheel
- Injector Coding ：Leaking injectors and some dead injectors can be missed even when an injector is disabled. Otherproblems with the ignition system and mechanical components also may not show an rpm loss when aninjector is turned off
- Throttle Adaptation The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat valve (butterfly) that is used to control the amount ofair entering an engine. In an electronically fuel injected car, a throttle position sensor and air flow sensorcommunicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair
- Gear Learning: The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensors signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running”
All Cars Lifetime Free 10 Mode OBDII/EOBD Functions:
- Mode 1:Read live data stream
- Mode 2:Read freeze frame data
- Mode 3:Read DTCs(diagnostic trouble codes)
- Mode 4:Clear dtcs
- Mode 5:Oxygen sensor monitoring
- Mode 6:System monitoring
- Mode 7:Read pending DTCs
- Mode 8:Control operation of on-board system
- Mode 9:Read vehicle information
- Mode 10:Request emissions-related diagnostic trouble codes with permanent status after a clear/reset emission-related diagnostic information.
Support Cover Up to Over 115 Major Vehicle Manufacturers From America, Europe and Asia
„MUCAR BT200 can be detect almost all vehicles in America, Europe, and Asia Pacific regions with OBD port. Please click here to check the Vehicle Coverage.
Examples are as follows:
European and American area
Ford Europe, Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicles, MINI, West, Audi, GMSA, Fiat, Opel, GAZ, Peugeot, Volkswagen, Porsche, Citroen, Skoda, Rover, Land Rover, Volvo, VAZ, Renault, Elves, Mercedes-Benz, Jaguar, Dacia, Lancia, BMW, Romeo, Saab, Ford, Chrysler, GM.
Thailand Isuzu, Acura, Daewoo, Jianghuai cars (GM), Ssangyong, Infiniti, Proton, Honda, Mazda, Perodua, Jiangling Automobile, Mahindra (MAHINDRA), Isuzu, Suzuki, Byd auto, Chery cars, Toyota, Nissan, Kia, The Car, The Great Wall in cars, Daihatsu, Changan automobile, Geely automobile, Xiamen Jinlong, Zhongxing automobile, Hafei automobile, New Kay, Gonow automobile, Changhe automobile, Hyundai, Liuzhou Wuling, Subaru, Xiali, Australia ford, Mitsubishi, TATA, Zhongtai automobile, Horton, MARUTI, Lexus.”