- Analyse the operation of CAN and LIN tires of cars and special. technique;
- Include „on the table“ control units and units of cars controlled by CAN and LIN tires (for example, steering racks and units EGUR \ ESR);
- Emulate the operation of sensors and control units directly on the car;
- Program control units of cars;
- Reverse engineer CAN\LIN networks for vehicle monitoring and telemetry tasks.
- Number of CAN channels: 2
- Number of LIN channels: 1 (no activation required)
- Software-controlled 120 ohm termination resistors on each CAN channel
- Full galvanic isolation
- Rugged aluminum housing
- Throughput: 4000\8000 frames per second (depends on firmware type)
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0 Virtual COM Port, CDC Class
- Additional options: Leaf-Coder, CAN-Coder, OBD2 cable
- Software: CARBUS Analyzer
CH-P_xxxxxxxx_CANLIN_CR.bin – firmware for CAN or LIN
buses Supports: two CAN channels
or one LIN channel Maximum receiving speed of 8000 frames per second.
The supplied firmwares are in the archive with the CARBUS Analyzer program in the UBT\Firmware Files folder.
Firmware download is carried out using the UBT program
The following additional options are supported:
- CAN-Coder. Software for programming cars KIA \Hyundai. Requires activation with a key and download of special firmware.
- Leaf-Coder. Software for programming instrument panels of Nissan Leaf ZE0 and AZE0 cars. Requires downloading special firmware.
- OBD2 cable. Allows easy connection of the interface to the standard OBD2 diagnostic connector