- Support J2534 and ELM327 mode in one device. Switch mode automatically.
- More speedup. Faster communication and reprogramming.
- More stability. Never let you down while reprogramming.
- Portable and convenient. Small package and easy to carry.
- Software version V2.1, Firmware version V1.8
Godiag J2534 Functions:
- Supports most all of J2534 compatible software (HDS, TIS, ODIS, JLR SDD, PCMFLash…).
- Supports most all of ELM327 software (ELMConfig, Forscan, ScanMaster…).
- Supports ECU reprogramming in J2534 mode with programming voltage.
- Supply free software for diagnosing J1979 compatible vehicles.
- Support Windows 8/10/11, 32/64bit (Better Not Install Driver on Win7!)
- Supported languages:
ODIS: English, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Spanish, French, Italian, Croatian, Danish, German, Swedish, Finnish, Slovenian, Czech , Russia, Greece, Chinese
Toyota Techstream: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Chinese
Honda HDS: English, German, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Japanese ,Chinese
JLR SDD: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
Forscan: English, Russian, Polish, Italian, German, Hungarian, Turkish, French, Latvian, Bosnian, Finnish, Romanian, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Czech, Lithuanian, Slovak , Ukrainian
Scanmaster elm 327: English, Czech, German, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Serbian, Turkish, Danish, Croatian
Pcmflash: English, Russian
GODIAG J2534 protocol configuration:
- ISO15765 (Standard/Extended frame).
- J1850 PWM (Support IFR and 2X speed mode).
- J1850 VPW (Support 4X speed mode).
- Programming voltage.
- Short to ground.
- ELM327 with command set version 1.3a
GODIAG J2534 hardware configuration:
- ISO11898-2 high speed CAN (OBDII PIN 6 and PIN 14. Speed up to 1000Kbps).
- ISO9141 and ISO14230 K line (OBDII PIN 7 and PIN 15).
- J1850 PWM (OBDII PIN 2 and PIN 10).
- J1850 VPW (OBDII PIN 2).
- Programming voltage (OBDII PIN 12 or PIN 13. Programming voltage up to 20V).
- Short to ground (OBDII PIN 9. Short to OBDII PIN5).
- Dimension(L*W*H): 95mm*55mm*23mm
- Vehicle voltage requirements: 8-18V DC
- Vehicle connection: Molded DLC3(OBDII-16)
- Host connection: USB 2.0