Kalbos: Anglų, Rusų, Prancūzų, Vokiečių, Italų, Ispanų, Portugalų, Olandų, Lenkų ir Japonų.
Atnaujinti įranga: Galima (12 Mėnesių nemokami atnaujinimai!)
Naudoti interneto ryšį: Galima
Garantija: 12 mėnesių
Autel MaxiSys Elite II Hightlights:
1. Hardware and software platform upgrade, a new operating experience
1. Samsung Exynos8895 8 core hardware platform.
2. Equipped 5M/16M camera.
3. Equipped 4G/128G super memory.
4. Equipped 15400mAh battery
2. Support more expansion functions, easy to manage various repair scenarios
1. Battery detection (BT506)
2. Support oscilloscope, GPS
3. Support MaxiFix cloud service, efficiency enhancement at your fingertips
1. Support Remote expert service, RealFix, SMS.
2. Device management/report management, data on the cloud without fear of loss
Autel Maxisys Elite ECU Online Programming
Autel Elite II Description:
Maxisys Elite II diagnostic tool come with Autel MaxiFlash Elite which allows it to process online ECU programming on Benz and BMW vehicles. This is the most advanced and valuable function for many mechanics and professional DIYers. Just do it as instructed, you will find it is easy to fix the complex problem with the guidance. Autel Maxisys Elite II is the latest version of the Maxisys Elite series, that upgraded from Autel Maxisys Elite.
Autel Maxisys Elite II Features:
1. Full System Diagnosis & Full OBDII functions
Using the additional OEM software, the Maxisys Elite II can be used as a Pass-Thru diagnostics tool as well, which allows users to read and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and data log PIDS, collect sensor data and log generic OBDII data, etc.
Similar to many Autel scan tools, the Autel Maxisys Elite II can perform all the OBD II test modes. These include the latest powertrain diagnostic data, freeze frame data, emission diagnostic trouble codes, emissions diagnostic data, oxygen sensor monitoring test results, onboard monitoring tests, VIN, and many more
2. 36+ Advanced functions & Online Programming
Maxisys Elite II diagnostic scanner comes with 36+ service functions, such as ABS Brake Bleeding( also for VAG cars), SRS Reset, SAS Calibration, Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, injector coding, DPF, Throttle Body, etc to meet your various needs. Online Programming is available on Maxisys Elite II.
3. Extensive vehicle coverage & Extra Vehicle Adapter
Maxisys Elite II is one of the most extensive diagnostic scan tools with complete system coverage for more than 80 US domestic, European, and Asian vehicle makes and models.
Even though it is an OBD II Scanner, it as well works on some OBD 1 vehicles. Some of the famous car brands that this scan tool is compatible with include GM, Ford, Chrysler, Audi, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, BMW, Benz, Chevrolet, etc.
Autel Maxisys Elite All System Diagnosis:
1. I/M Readiness, O2 Sensor Monitor, On-Board Monitor, Vehicle Information and Vehicle Status
2. Retrieve and display ECU information of tested control unit, including unit type, version numbers and other specifications;
3. Read all kinds of DTCs from vehicle’s control systems to locate problem areas and offer possible solutions;
4. Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
5. Live data of each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph, digital, or full screen display modes;
6. Active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
Autel Maxisys Elite II Special Functions:
1. Oil Reset Service: To reset the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset every time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
2. Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Service: allows you to look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicles ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
3. Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Service: Deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
4. ABS/SRS Services: To perform various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.
5. Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Service: Allowing you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of the calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
6. Diesel Particulate Filter service (DPF): Designed to perform the regeneration procedure which is the DPF cleaning operation to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter. If the DPF light on the vehicle comes on and you successfully complete a DPF regeneration cycle, you will notice that the DPF light will automatically turn off.
Autel Cloud Technology
Autel Cloud Technology (MaxiFix Platform, Data Management, Data Feedback) gives you support anytime, anywhere.
1) MaxiFix Application launches the on-line troubleshooter database, which not only provides you virtually all common diagnostic trouble code (DTC) database for most vehicles, but also serves as a forum allowing you to network with other MaxiSys users, and gives you access to a vast database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven filed fixes.
2). Data Manager application is used to store, print, and review the saved files.
3). Shop Manager application helps you to manage the workshop information,customer information records, and keep test vehicle history records, which can be a great assist in dealing with daily workshop business and improves customer service
Autel Elite II Automakers’ Service Web
For BMW: http://www.bmwtechinfo.com/
For Mini: http://www.minitechinfo.com/
For Porsche: http://www.porsche.com/
For Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge: http://www.techauthority.com/
For Ford, Lincoln, Mercury: http://www.motorcraft.com/
For Land Rover: http://www.landrovertechinfo.com/
For Volvo: http://www.volvotechinfo.com/
For Cadillac, Chevrolet, Daewoo, GM, GEO, Pontiac, Buick, Saturn, SAAB, : http://www.gmtechinfo.com/
For Acura, Honda: http://www.serviceexpress.honda.com/
For Isuzu: http://www.isuzutechinfo.com/
For Mazda: http://www.mazdaserviceinfo.com/
For Mercedes: http://www.startekinfo.com/
For Mitsubishi: http://www.mitsubishitechinfo.com/
For Nissan: http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/
For Toyota, Lexus, Scion: http://techinfo.toyota.com/
For Volkswagen: http://www.erwin.volkswagen.de/erWinVW/
For Audi: http://erwin.audi.de/erWinAudi/
Note: When reprogramming on-board, always make sure the vehicle battery is fully charged and in good working condition. During reprogramming there is a risk of having the operation failure if voltage falls below the proper operating voltage. Sometimes a failed operation can be recovered, but there is a chance that failed reprogramming could ruin the control module. We recommend connecting an external battery charger to the vehicle to ensure a successful operation.
Maxisys Elite II Specifications:
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos 8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)|
|Memory||4GB RAM & 128GB On-board Memory|
|Display||9.7”Retina display with 2048X1536 resolution&Capacitive touch screen|
|Vehicle Communication Interface(VCI)||Maxiflash Elite J2534|
|Connectivity||WiFix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO)
BT v.2.1 + EDR
USB 2.0 (TWO USB HOST Type A, ONE USB mini device)
SD Card (Support up to 256GB)
|Camera||Rear:16.0 Megapixel,Autofocus with Flashlight
Ambient Light Sensor(ALS)
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery||3.7V/15400mAH Lithium-polymer battery
DC/12V/3A Power Supply
|Power Consumption||Max 20W|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to+55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to+70°C|
|Dimensions(W x H x D)||309 X 225 X 35(mm)|
|Protocols||ISO 9142-2,ISO 14230-2,ISO 15765-4,K/L line,Flashing Code,SAE-J1850 VPW,SAE-J1850 PWM,CAN ISO 11898,Highspeed,Middlespeed,Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol,Honda Diag-H Protocol,TP 2.0,TP 1.6,SAE J1939,SAE J1708V|