The emulator fits the following American BMW models with a 4-pin mat plug (3 wired mat) :
- 1 Series : E81 / E82 / E87 / E88
- 3 Series : E90 / E91 / E92 / E93
- Series 5 : E60 / E61 – 2003 / 4-2010 – 3-wire mat – please check if the car mat has 3 wires before buying.
- Series 6 : E63 / E64 – 2003 / 4-2010 – 3-wire mat – please check if the car mat has 3 wires before buying.
- 7 Series : E65 / E66 / E67 – 2003 / 4-2010 – 3 wire mat (passenger seat). It does not fit the two -wire mat – please check before buying that the car mat has 3 wires.
- X5 E70
E60 / E61 and E63 / E64 and Series 7 2003-2005 can have both two-wired and three-wired mats. Please check it under the passenger seat before purchasing – the emulator only works with a three-wire mat. We have a different emulator for the two-wire one.
SOLUTION is our diagnostic device:
- One housing – two devices!
- Original plug – PLUG & PLAY
- Easy assembly – just replace the mat plug with the emulator plug!
- The device is manufactured in the EU and tested.
- We provide detailed assembly instructions.
ATTENTION, the emulator does not fit cars from the EU cars!
- The emulator sends the same signal to the airbag controller as the mat when a passenger is sitting on the seat – the passenger’s airbag will always be activated in the event of an accident . Therefore, once the device is installed in the vehicle, the child must not be transported in the child safety seat on the front seat!
- The light will only go out if it was on due to a damaged seat mat. Usually, it is necessary to fix the bug. The seat belt emulator should be connected instead of the seat belt buckle in order to get rid of the signal / indicator of unbuckled seat belt.
- Important! The emulator is a device that diagnoses the correct operation of the installation in the car, allowing you to check whether the error displayed on the dashboard is caused by a damaged mat. When installing it permanently, you do it at your own risk.