- RED (15). To be connected to a source of 24 V activated when the ignition key is in the ON position. This connection provides power to the module minusble when the ignition is on (dashboard).
- BLACK (0V). To be grounded.
- GRAY (30). To be connected to a 24V power supply always available to the existing system AdBlue (25A fuse and the AdBlue system).
- WHITE (CAN H). To be connected to the CAN H system.
- BROWN (CAN L). To be connected to CAN L system. Connections must be carried out under the box connectors on the chassis.
AdBlue Emulator for VOLVO Activation
Module and the module minusblue original adblue CAN NOT be activated both at the same time, the activation GREY wire (30) is to enable the module minusblue work. It is important to connect the GREY wire activation (30) to a 24V source always available (drums), in addition, the welding must be performed between the fuse and 25A adblue existing module.
If you want to stop and exclude the module adblue original work, all that should be done is to remove the fuse 25A before starting the engine. Minusblue module will be activated automatically. To restore the original module adblue everything that must be done is to reinstall the fuse 25A before starting the engine. Minusblue module is automatically disabled.
When the module is completely connected to the electric circuit minusblue original module AdBlue, and after the identification of the fuse 25A controlling the supply of energy to the initial modulus adblue truck batteries can be reconnected.
The module acquires minusblue entries CANBUS first dashboard is turned on (key, but the engine is off).
1) Make sure the fuse is 25A inserted.
2) Turn on the dashboard (key) and check that the red LED is lit.
3) After about 1 minute, the red LED turns off and the green LED lights.
4) Cut the dashboard (off key).
After this procedure the module minusblue is activated whenever the dashboard is turned on (key).
The result is:
1) If the fuse is 25A installed the original system AdBlue will work. Both red and green LEDs will be lit.
2) If the fuse is 25A not installed the original system AdBlue will not work minusblue module will be activated. Both red and green LEDs flash.
NOTE: ALL OPERATIONS WITH THE FUSE 25A MUST BE DONE WITH THE PANEL OFF (OFF KEY).
AdBlue Emulator for VOLVO:
FUNCTION LED ON – OFF
OFF KEY: – OFF RED, GREEN, OFF – no POWER.
ON KEY: – OFF RED, GREEN, OFF – TRUCK not selected.
ON KEY: – RED ON, OFF GREEN – WAITING FOR SELF-LEARNING.
ON KEY: – OFF RED, GREEN – Learn COMPLETED.
KEY: – RED ON GREEN – REGISTERED DATA MODULE not enabled.
ON KEY: – PULSE RED, GREEN PULSE – recorded data module activated
When this box connected – AdBlue system of the truck would be fully emulated, no errors related to AdBlue. The box can be fast and easy installed to truck. You can disconnect it, reset and install into another truck.