Multi-Language: English, German, Russian, Dutch, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Czech, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish
System updates: Available (Free updates lifetime)
Internet connections: Available
Warranty: 12 months
Made in USA
Professional OBD2 Functions:
- Read Codes
- Erase Codes
- I/M Readiness — I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
- Data stream.
- Freeze Frame — When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
- O2 Sensor Test — This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitoring — This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Evap System Test — The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
- Vehicle Information — The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
- Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
- Read live PCM DataStream
- Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
- Read pending DTCs
- Read permanent DTCs
- DTCs search
- Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
- Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
- Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
- View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
- Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More…..
Display: 2.8″TFT LCD, 320*240 Pixels
Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
Operating Current: [email protected](Typical)
Power Consumption: 1.8W(Typical)
Dimension: 187.5*101*32 mm (L x W x H)