Multi-Language: English, Russian, Česky, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Hungarian, Nederlands, Polski, Portuguese, Romana, Svenska
Operating systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
System updates: Available
Internet connections: Available
Warranty: 12 months
You can check VCDS software functions by clicking HERE (Possible to check software by virtual guide)
- Fully compatible with almost of VW, Audi, Seat and Skod models through the current model year, including models using a direct CAN connection for diagnostics.
- Can use the new 7-Digit PIN/SKC codes to match new keys in almost immobilizer equipped VW/Audi/Seat/Skod models.
- Can access almost control modules which require proprietary VAG modes running the KWP-2000 protocols (2001+ Teves Mk.60 ABS, numerous 2002+ modules), KWP6000 (CAN) and/or KWP7000 (UDS).
- Completely revised and expanded ROD (ODX) Data. Including coverage for almost the latest models of cars such as the new 4G-chassis Audi A6. The structure of our ROD data has also been revised to eliminate much redundancy and keep the installer size reasonable.
- Support for new UDS addresses required for compatibility with new systems found in latest car models.Auto-Scans now show sub-system label file names.
- EDC15-16 Mileage reading now includes support for some EDC15 V6 TDI ECUs.
- Revised and expanded Label Files More than 350 new or revised files since the last dataset.
Extra supported models:
- Porsche Cayenne – 05.2005
- Daimler Chrysler: SLK 230 Bj. 02, E500 Bj. 01, M 270 CDI Bj. 04, Vaneo Bj.
03, Vito Bj. 02, Viano Bj. 04
- BMW: 7er Bj. 03, 330 d Bj. 04
- Porsche: 911 (996) / GT3
- Renault: Laguna dCi Bj. 02, Twingo Bj. 02
- Volvo: S / V 2000
- Mazda: 6 Bj. 01
- Fiat: Multipla Bj. 04, Punto Bj. 02